Campus Pastor - Manchester Job Description
• The Campus Pastor is responsible for providing leadership and getting people connected. • Full-time (minimum of 40 hours a week)
• Accountable to Executive Pastor, who will supervise, set goals, encourage and evaluate. • Practice Matthew 18 and show 100% support in all decisions made as a team.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, Biblical teaching / training preferred. • Relational skills with the ability to build and work in team based structures. • Effective communicator both written and verbal. • Be of high moral and spiritual integrity. • Experience recruiting, training, developing and leading volunteers.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Carries out the vision and mission of Manchester Christian Church “pray for One” • Responsible for all guest connections at our services (Guest Central, NEXT, etc.) • Weekly email follow-up with all those indicating wanting to attend NEXT, baptism, etc. • Tracks guest who attend NEXT, walking them connected through this process. • Connects with ministries of that campus regarding - wins, challenges, issues, needs, etc. • Weekly evaluates the guest service experience and comes up with ways we can improve. • Recruit, train, equip and deploy volunteers to a specific ministry through NEXT. • Provides weekly reports with: attendance, baptism, guests, wins, concerns, etc. to EP. • Does a weekly walk through with facilities team to make them aware of any issues. • Point pastor for those who arrive with needs during the week. • Delegates counseling to the Care Team who will then send to counseling if needed. • Being a problem solver when issues arise. • Works hard setting the example for all pastor and ministry leaders. • All other duties as assigned
Momentum-Builder Catalytic leader: able to rally people to a cause.
Values-Campion Connector: connecting people to God, people and the mission. Cheerleader: encouraging volunteers and staff constantly. Staff champion: cares for the spiritual, emotional, and familial health of staff.
Silo-Destroyer Conflict resolver: unafraid to tackle interpersonal conflicts or ministry misalignment.
Straight-Talker Loves our organization; no question on understanding method or philosophy.
Innovative-Thinker Quality: looking for ways to improve guest experience, committed to excellence. Solution specialist: able to identify problems and find solutions. Self-aware individual: knows where they are weak; finds others to fill in those gaps.
Loyal-Supporter Relational leader: friendly and approachable.
Integrity-Keeper Person of integrity: makes solid decisions based on lifelong values. Disciple: in all areas of life. Fully devoted to following Jesus in everything he does.
Family-Protector Leader at home: no concerning spiritual or emotional health issues within his family.
Lifelong-Learner Learner: can take direction and feedback well and has a great desire to learn.
Equipping Leader Team builder who can identify high-capacity leaders to build more teams. Talent scout: always on the lookout for new leaders and volunteers. Pastor: has a heart to identify leaders and build systems to care for the congregation. Reproducer: reproducers leaders, followers of Christ, always building teams.
Success is defined by…
- More people in the Kingdom of Heaven in the shortest amount of time. - Weekly sharing stories of transformation through pray for One. - Tracking numbers of people connecting to God, people and mission. - Passionate alignment: there is excitement about the vision of our church. - Growing intentionally: weekly connecting more people to the mission of the church. - Developing as a leader: reading, learning, and investing in yourself as well as others. - New volunteers being trained to lead areas of ministries you oversee. - Collaborative creativity: creativity and innovation with other campuses and the ministry that flourishes and shares with all locations.
Your application was submitted successfully.